Friday, October 18, 2013

Online Shopping!

Mom and I are about to head to Austin for the weekend to visit my oldest brother, Travis!  Add and my dad will be hunting all weekend with some guys so it this is a great chance to get away and enjoy some time outside of Abilene.  Before I leave though, I  was excited to make a few purchases...one for the baby (and me), one for me and one for Millie!  I have been looking at all sorts of rockers and ottomans for the baby's room but just haven't found that right now.  I am planning on nursing (if I'm able to) and I wanted a place to be able to nurse the baby if people were around and just to rock and relax when needed.  I am wanting to go pretty neutral if the baby is a boy or girl so when I found this rocker on sale I just knew it was the right one.  My parents are so so sweet and bought us the rocker and the ottoman as a baby gift! The legs of the rocker can also be taken off and made stationary if I ever wanted to use the chair somewhere else so it was all around a great buy.  


Add and I have been searching for a pregnancy pillow for a couple weeks now.  I think I bother him just as much as I drive myself crazy during the night so a big comfy pillow was a soon-to-be must in this household.  I have heard a lot about the "Bump Nest" pregnancy pillows but being that they were so expensive we kept searching.  After looking in Abilene and searching the web, I went with a 10% off coupon and ended up ordering the Bump Nest pillow before we all went insane from no sleep.  I can't wait for it to get here so we I can try it out.  


Last but not least we got Millie girl her first (that we know of) Halloween costume!  She is going to absolutely hate love it!!! We are crazy, I know.


Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment