Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little girl has a name!

Since I just "knew" this baby was a boy this whole time I never thought that we would have to actually come up with a girls name.  I know God is laughing at me.  However, when Add and I were in college, about 2 years ago, we met a friend and I instantly clicked with her.  We became pretty close that next year until we parted ways, moving to different towns.  She was sweet, beautiful inside and out and had a heart for the Lord.  Neither me or Add will never forget her name because we fell in love with it as soon as she introduced herself.  I told Addison after we met that we if we ever had a girl I wanted to name her _____.  Well two years later we were still in love with the name and decided to put a middle name with it about two weeks ago so we would have one ready just in case!  Now, I cannot imagine her name being anything else.  

We cannot wait to welcome our sweet Tatum Blair into this world.  

Tatum means "cheerful, full of spirit".
Blair means "plain".  It is also associated with a battlefield.  I don't know what the Lord quite wants us to see in "plain" but I know she will be far from it!  We do know that she will be a warrior and am praying she fights for everything she believes in.  She has already been called "Tate" and "Tater".  We cannot wait to meet our little "Tater Tot"!!

1 comment:

  1. Charlee - I'm so excited for you and cant wait to meet Tatum!!! Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete