Sunday, January 15, 2012

A New Routine

School starts in a day and a half and even though I'm not excited about the school part I'm ready to be back into a routine. Add and I are going to make a new work-out routine (I'll let you know how it goes), trying to get involved in the right church for us, and finding the time to spend with eachother. This past week we went to see Dallas, Ashlee and sweet Annalee for a couple of days. It was very relaxing holding a baby for 2 days. Add thought it would make my baby fever go away but it made it worse because Annalee is such a good baby! I miss her already. When we got back on Friday I got to work on cleaning out our closet because it looked like this..


A whole rack of clothes fell down and since we live in an apartment the maintenance people  have to come fix it. For a week we waited, and waited, and waited and they finally came as we were trying to leave for Katy a few days before so we just left everything a mess. In the end it was actually a good thing. I cleaned out every little corner and it is nice and neat now. It's amazing how we've only lived in this apartment for a little over 5 months but can get disorganized so fast. Speaking of 5 months, Add and I went to a Young Married Sunday School class at Central Baptist today and while we were meeting people they would ask us how long we've been married and Add would tell them about 6 months. Isn't that insane?! It has gone by so fast. I love being married to my best friend. He is the best guy I know and I am so lucky to be married to him. After our Sunday school we went to Grace Bible Church to visit their worship service and we actually really liked it. It might end up being that we go to two different church's every Sunday which is fine with me. 

I'll let you know how our first week back to school goes! Hope you have a blessed week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment