Friday, November 22, 2013

Still Here!

It has been insanely chaotic at the Templeton house.  Since the Gender Reveal party we started working on what will be Tatum's bathroom.  Since our house is only a two bedroom, we really didn't have a choice which room her's would be and the bathroom in that room was completely non-functional.  The walkway was tiny into the bathroom, the sink was made for newborn hands and a grown adult could barely fit in the shower.  Sooo anyways, right after we found out we were having a girl we got started on taking down decorations and the bed that was in the bedroom and got a bid for the bathroom and they started about a week or so after.  Just as they started on the bathroom, our heater went out.  Addison was also leaving for a work trip out of state for four days so I just threw up my hands, packed my bag and headed to my parents.  With the workers there day and night and a heater not working I thought it would be a good idea to get out of the chaos for a little bit and relax at my parents.  We ended up staying there for about a week until the bathroom got done and the weather got a little warmer.  I enjoyed getting away to substitute teach as well.  

When we moved back in the house about a week later, there was white dust everywhere!  We kept the room closed up that they were working in and the air was kept off but it still got in every little crevice.  Our house needed a good clean sweep anyways, so I got to work on it.  To top it off, we have been having problems with our internet provider, AT&T, and have not had internet since the beginning of November.  I finally canceled it and we are shopping for a new provider.  

So, this brings us to today.  No internet, still working on finishing painting the bathroom (which is so frustrating because I can't help), heater is finally working as of yesterday and a clean house (besides Tatum's room)!

In other news, Tatum is growing, growing and we are falling more in love with her everyday!  Her kicks are starting to become jabs and make me jump sometimes when she gets a real good one in.  She has started hanging out on my left side quite a bit.  She also wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes now and is usually my alarm in the morning.  I already love her little personality.  We are also really looking forward to meeting sweet Tenley (my cousin's baby) which will be here in the next few weeks!  

I will get up an official 24 week update, even if I have to come to my parents to borrow their internet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment