Thursday, June 13, 2013

Finishing touches on the kitchen!

I finally feel like our kitchen remodel/decorating is coming to a close!  It feels like yesterday that we moved in to our house and yet we have done so much to it already that it is starting to feel more and more like home everyday.  I know I have said how much I love my kitchen but I really really love it.  I am SO extremely thankful for my husband who really cared about how much a functional kitchen meant to me and took the steps to make this kitchen come together.  I can't imagine not cooking in it every night and sitting down for our family meals which was just not possible before.  Everything from the cabinets to the granite to the floor are absolutely perfect for our first home!


This little nook was originally our pantry area before the new kitchen because we don't have an actual walk-in pantry.  We left the doors off instead and added a few decorative pieces and cookbooks.  




Can you tell that I love the Pioneer Woman?  


Oops..forgot to close a few cabinets but you get the picture! 


Granite and sink area up close. 


I found this cute decorative kitchen towel in Corpus last weekend.  It is a good reminder when I am cooking breakfast to "choose joy today!"


We have so much open space when you walk in to the kitchen.  Maybe one day we'll get an island for more space to prepare but I am enjoying have it all open for now!


I love my spoon, fork and knife that Keri and J got me for graduation! 


Coffee is a must for me every morning!

I am so happy with how everything turned out and would love to cook for any of you in my new kitchen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment